About Surfers Paradise Anglican Church Gold Coast
Bringing Jesus To Our Community
Our Church Feel
Surfers Paradise is well known for its diverse population, relaxed atmosphere, its beach, and its regular formal and informal events. We strive to make our church a reflection of the community we serve.
We are geographically diverse - people come from all over the Gold Coast (and Brisbane) to meet together as God's people. We are relaxed in our church gatherings - whilst we are an Anglican Church, we believe in providing a casual, fun worship environment. We emphasise being community as church and church as community.
The uniqueness of Christ, the importance of the Bible and the call for repentance and trust in Jesus as Lord and Saviour are the mainstays of our message. We do not shy away from this central message as we bring Jesus to our community.
Be Part of Our Church
Anyone is welcome at Surfers Paradise Anglican Church. If you trust Jesus as Lord and Saviour or you are interested in finding out more about what that means, then we would love to have you join us.
There are many ways in which you can be part of the church including:
- regular weekday or weekend services
- weekly Bible studies
- serving our community through St John's Crisis Care
- welcoming parents and children to our Play Group or Mainly Music group or our Pure Dance school (ballet, jazz and tap)
- being part of our weekly Craft group
- attending a video presentation and discussion about Jesus and the Christian faith (based on the Alpha program)
- learning more about and being in contact with Christian missionaries in Australia and overseas
Use the 'Contact Us' section to inquire about any of these things.
Rev’d Jim Raistrick
Sandra is married to Reg and they have two daughters and 5 grandchildren. She brings a lot of experience in church administration to her role as our Office Manager. And because she is often the first contact for people she always brings a smile and a kind word.